COLOR PORT DIRECT WATER LEVEL GAUGE
Levelstate Colour Port Type Direct Water Level Gauges (DWLG) provide a direct reading of the water level and are suitable for medium & high pressure steam/water applications. Levelstate gauges are reliable and maintenance free thereby minimising operating costs for the user.
Colour port type direct water level gauges operate on the principle of the differences in refractive index of different mediums (steam and water) for
indication of the water level. The gauge consists of a vertically oriented metal body with a frosted glass to the front and the rear. The front and rear
body surfaces are in non-parallel vertical planes. Behind the gauge body are light sources - red and green. When light passes through the port
(submerged in water), it gets refracted at an angle of approximately 10 deg. A Green indication is observed in the illuminator viewing panel.
A Red indication is observed when there is no water in the port.
HIGH PRESSURE GAUGE TYPE 300
HIGH PRESSURE GAUGE TYPE 300
The High Pressure Gauge Type 300 is suited upto 3000 psi and is available in various levels of visibilities to suit site requirement. The gauge is equipped with tie bar assembly fitted with high pressure block valves for compact installation and gauge isolation. Facility is available for installation of safety devices like orifice spacer and ball check valve.
ILLUMINATOR TYPE LED
The illuminator consists of high intensity LEDs providing Red/Green lighting indicating Steam /Water respectively. Usage of LED ensures low power consumption and long life thus reducing maintenance work. The illuminator is equipped with a viewing hood to provide correct reading during day time. Halogen illuminator and explosion proof options are available to suit requirement.
Various accessories are available to enhance system performance. Orifice spacer in the steam side and ball check valve in the water side can be installed to increase safety features of the system. Drain valve is also available for system blow down.
- varous levels of visibility and centre to centre distance depending on site requirement
- Stainless steel gauge body to prevent welding Tailure due to carbide precipitation thus ensuring long life
- High presaure block valves and medium pressure stufling box valves
- Enhanced safety lhrough orifice spacer in the steam side and ball check valve in me water side
- Internal components specially coated for corrosion protection
- Glass protected by high quallty mica
- LED illuminator ensuring low power consumplion and long life
- Suitable tor harsh outdoor weather conditions
- Halogen illuminator (optional)
- Explosion proof (oplional)
- Bolier Drum
- Feedwater heater
- Deaerated feedwater storage tank
- Condenser hotwell
- HP turbine bypass drain sump
- Cold reheat drain sump
DIRECT LEVEL GAUGE BROCHURE